Quality Systems in Schools
- QSC is focused on public and private schools in the primary, secondary and vocational training areas
- QSC is designed for schools wishing to invite an external view on quality and management practices.
- QSC guarantees a high level of certification for audited schools.
- QSC is a certificate takes into account the diversity of practices and context of each institution.
QSC IS A CRITICAL FRIEND HERE TO ACCOMPANY YOU IN YOUR DEVELOPMENT JOURNEY!
Comparison of Quality Systems
|Quality System||Focus||Institution type||Geographic Footprint||Visit cycle||Certificate duration|
|Quality School Certificate (QSC)||School Management, Risk, Sustainability||Primary, Secondary public and private schools||Switzerland||Annual Visit||3-year validity|
|eduQua||Government operating license compliance||Adult & continuing education||Switzerland||Annual Visit||3-year validity|
|ISO||Management and special focus areas||Many industries incl. Education||International||Annual Visit||3-year validity|
|Accreditation (CIS, NEASC)||Mostly Academics||US Independent Schools & International schools||International||Annual Report||5-year validity|
- QSC is an ideal bridge for other quality certifications
- QSC integrates the main criterias of the following additional ISO certifications:
- ISO 21001: Management systems for educational organizations
- ISO 45001: Occupational health and safety
- ISO 26000: Social Responsibility
International Organization Standardization
1st Certification Audit
3rd Audit & Re-certification
1st Certification Audit of the 2nd cycle
Preparation & Pre-audit Year
During the preparation year, QSC Impact Consulting is available to support the preparations for the initial external audit
First Certification for 3 Years
Each follow-up audit will have a review of past commitments and a specific focus
Re-certification for 3 Years
With each cycle QSC will accompany the institution with its new challenges and changes